Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, and Social Security Disability Attorneys Serving All Your Legal Needs in Bristol and throughout the Tri-Cities
Trusted lawyers in Bristol knowledgeable about criminal defense, family law, and wills and estates
Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C., one of Bristol, Tennessee’s oldest law firms, has been assisting clients in this region since 1909. Our attorneys continue the tradition of offering experienced and dedicated legal service in several practice areas, including personal injury, auto accidents, Social Security Disability and SSI, criminal law, wills, estates, probate, and family law. The firm of Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C. has received an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which signifies that the firm has attained the height of professional excellence. No matter what your legal issues are, we work tirelessly to protect your best interests.
Respected law firm with a rich tradition of serving clients in Upper East Tennessee
Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C. has proudly served clients in the Tri-Cities region of Tennessee and Virginia for 100 years. As detailed in our firm overview, our law practice is built on the principle of personal service and relationships. Whether you have been injured in a serious car accident or denied Social Security Disability (SSD) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, our attorneys provide knowledgeable and personalized legal advice. Clients also benefit from our:
- Personalized legal guidance — Our lawyers possess a wide breadth of legal knowledge, which puts us in a uniquely qualified position to solve almost any issue you are facing. Our partners deliver individualized service that meets your exact needs.
- Excellent credentials — Our attorneys have proven experience and are well respected by their peers. All of the attorneys at our firm are AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. Myers N. Massengill II and Daniel D. Coughlin have also been chosen as Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
- Zealous advocacy — Our lawyers are skilled negotiators and seasoned litigators. Daniel D. Coughlin is board certified in civil trial advocacy. We work hard to achieve the best result in your case, whether through settlement or trial.
- Superior client care — We are professional, friendly and attentive to the concerns of our clients. You can count on us to respond to your questions quickly and thoroughly.
Dedicated counsel in personal injury, auto accidents, Social Security, criminal law, wills and probate, and family law matters
When faced with a complex legal problem, you need an experienced attorney on your side. At Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C., we work hard to come up with reasonable solutions that best protect your interests. We serve clients throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia in the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury — Our lawyers handle a variety of personal injury cases, ranging from slip and fall accidents to wrongful death. Whether you are suffering from whiplash or your loved one is hospitalized with a serious brain injury, we fight to protect your legal interests and obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Auto accidents — We routinely handle cases involving injuries that occurred as a result of a serious auto accident. High-speed collisions, pedestrian accidents and truck wrecks can all yield devastating consequences, including broken bones, internal injuries, head trauma and spinal cord injuries. Our lawyers fight for full and fair compensation while you focus on your recovery.
- Social Security — If you have a serious physical and/or mental condition that prevents you from working, our lawyers can help you obtain SSD and/or SSI benefits. The Social Security claims process is complex, so it is critical to have an experienced lawyer in your corner.
- Criminal law — You don’t want to face the criminal justice system alone. Our skilled defense lawyers are knowledgeable in all areas of criminal law, including assault, battery, domestic violence, robbery, drug possession and driving under the influence (DUI).
- Wills and probate — Our wills and probate attorneys can get your affairs in order and ensure your wishes are honored after you die. We also help secure conservatorships or guardianships for loved ones who can no longer care for themselves.
- Family law and divorce — We help families address a variety of legal concerns, including paternity, divorce, child custody, alimony, child support and adoptions. You can count on our family law and divorce attorneys to provide supportive guidance throughout the legal process.
Contact this Bristol, TN law firm to discuss your case today
Trust your legal concerns to a reputable firm with a tradition of quality legal guidance and exceptional client care. Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C. serves clients in Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City and throughout Upper East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. We provide a free consultation for personal injury, wrongful death and disability-related matters. Information concerning family law, wills & probate matters is available by phone. To find out how we can help you, call us today at 423-201-4208 or contact us online.