Law Firm Focused on Personal Injury and Social Security Disability Claims
Providing personal service and reliable results to clients in the Tri-Cities
At Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C. we care about our clients and do everything possible to help them. The size of our Bristol, Tennessee law firm allows us to offer each client individualized legal service and personal access to an attorney. Our firm’s primary legal services include personal injury, auto accidents, Social Security Disability (SSD), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), wills and probate, family law and criminal law. With a proficient staff and competent attorneys, our firm is capable of handling most of your general legal needs.
Trusted advocacy for more than 100 years
The law firm of Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C. has served the Tri-Cities of Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City since 1909. We represent the continuation of one of Bristol, Tennessee’s oldest law firms and take pride in our rich tradition of legal excellence. Today, our partners include two generations of attorneys. We are committed to upholding our strong reputation in the Tri-Cities region for many more years to come.
Experience with integrity
Our law firm offers comprehensive legal services throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. All our lawyers who handle personal injury, Social Security, wills and probate, family law and criminal defense have exceptional qualifications and are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. Daniel D. Coughlin is board certified in Civil Trial Advocacy, while Myers N. Massengill II was named one of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40.
No matter what legal issue you are facing, you can count on us to explain your options and walk you through the entire legal process. Below are just a few examples:
- Personal injury — When representing victims of motor vehicle crashes and slip and fall accidents, our goal is to achieve full and fair compensation for your catastrophic injuries.
- Social Security — If you are entitled to Social Security benefits, we prepare the required documents to ensure you receive the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Criminal defense — Criminal charges impact all areas of your life, from personal relationships to employment to housing. Whether you are arrested for driving under the influence (DUI), assault, theft or other criminal law violation, we work aggressively to resolve your case successfully.
- Family law — We understand that family law issues should be handled with sensitivity and compassion. Our lawyers help you and your family find fair and reasonable solutions when dealing with divorce, child custody, spousal support and modifications.
- Wills and probate — When drafting end-of-life documents, we listen to your concerns and create a will, power of attorney and living will that reflects your wishes and protects your assets. Our lawyers also work with administrators to ensure a smooth probate process.
Contact our seasoned Bristol, TN lawyers for a case evaluation
At Massengill, Caldwell & Coughlin, P.C., client satisfaction is our top priority. Whether you are dealing with a family law, criminal law or personal injury law issue, we have the experience to meet your needs. To set up an appointment with one of our skilled attorneys, call us today at 423-797-6022 or contact us online.